- Eyeshadow palette with the colours and shades of your choice
- Eyeliner applying brush
- Primer Cottonswab
How to do Follow the simple and easy steps mentioned below to make your very own eyeliner at home:
- Take the eyeshadow palette and choose any one eyeshadow of your choice. Remember that the eyeshadow has to be in powdered form. Also, since you are making an eyeliner, ensure that you check the expiry date of all the ingredients (products) that you use. Once you have chosen the colour and the type of eyeshadow – shimmery or matte – move on to the next step.
- Scrap the eyeshadow out of the palette using a cotton swab and transfer it to a small, transparent container. If you have a used lip balm container at home, you can simply use it store your new eyeliner. All you have to do is wash the container thoroughly with aliquid detergent and make sure that all the stains of the old lip balm and the soap have been removed while washing. Wipe off the container with a clean tissue paper and use it to store your newly made eyeliner. For that, simply transder the powdered eyeshadow to it and move on to the next step.
- Add few drops of water to the powder to make it liquid. Here, you need to remember one thing that you should add water little by little until the mixture turns into a semi-thick paste. Do not add too much water. It might spoil your eyeliner. You can also use eyedrops instead of water if you have it available at home, else water can do good.
- In the next step, you need to add some amount of primer to the mixture. Here you can either go for an eye primer that is available in the market or simply use the primer that you use for your face. Both the primers can serve the purpose and will increase the longevity of your final product.
- After adding and mixing the primer, mix it nicely using a brush until it gets completely dissolved. Close the lid of the container and store your eyeliner in a cool and dry place so that it lasts for a longer time. You can use an eyeliner brush to apply this eyeliner and shine wherever you go!